Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Easiest Way to Cook Yummy My Orange Chicken

My Orange Chicken.

My Orange Chicken My Orange Chicken very diverse and own ideal flavor that unique. Few types of My Orange Chicken recipes are also sufficient easy to process and dont take long. Though not everyone likes My Orange Chicken food, nowadays some people are got attached and like the sundry My Orange Chicken foods on hand. This can be visible of the number of restaurants that supply My Orange Chicken as one of the dishes. You can cook My Orange Chicken using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Orange Chicken

  1. It's 4-5 of boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
  2. It's 1/4 cup of flour.
  3. Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
  4. It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
  5. You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
  6. You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
  7. You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
  8. It's 1 tsp of paprika.
  9. Prepare of Canola oil for frying.
  10. It's of Orange Chicken Sauce.
  11. You need 3/4 cup of orange juice (I used 3 Oranges).
  12. You need 1 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
  13. You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
  14. It's 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
  15. You need 1 1/2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
  16. It's 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
  17. Prepare 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
  18. Prepare 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
  19. You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
  20. You need of Red pepper flakes (optional).
  21. You need of Sesame seeds for topping (optional).
  22. Prepare 1 of orange (zested).

My Orange Chicken instructions

  1. Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a bowl. Add in the flour, corn starch, salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika, and ginger powder to coat the chicken..
  2. In a deep drying pan, bring the oil to medium-high heat. Fry the chicken until golden brown. Takes about 2-3 minutes..
  3. Meanwhile, whisk all the sauce ingredients and a bowl. Transfer to a hot skillet or frying pan and cook on low-heat, simmering until the sauce thickens up..
  4. Transfer the fried chicken to the sauce and mix to coat well. Let the sauce and chicken simmer together for 1-2 minutes and then remove from heat..
  5. Serve with white rice. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions. (optional).

Got ingredients for making My Orange Chicken recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the proximate supermarket and in fact on the market. There are ample types of My Orange Chicken that are simple and quick to process into delicious serving. You can constantly praxis this My Orange Chicken recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook different foods on our website, we supply sundry types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive