Monday, April 12, 2021

Recipe: Perfect My verison of shepards pie

My verison of shepards pie.

My verison of shepards pie My verison of shepards pie highly diverse and own mind taste that unique. Some types of My verison of shepards pie recipes are also sufficient convenient to process and dont pick up lengthy. Though not everyone likes My verison of shepards pie food, currently some people are getting attached and like the various My verison of shepards pie foods available. This could be visible of the number of restaurants that supply My verison of shepards pie as one of the dish. You can have My verison of shepards pie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My verison of shepards pie

  1. You need 1 pound of ground beef or groumd turkey.
  2. Prepare 1-2 can of corn.
  3. You need 3-4 of servings of mashed potatoes.
  4. Prepare 1 of gravy packet.
  5. Prepare 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar chesse.
  6. You need to taste of Garlic powder.
  7. It's of Salt a d pepper to taste.
  8. It's of Any other seasoning u like.
  9. You need 1 of small to medium size onion.

My verison of shepards pie step by step

  1. Brown ur ground beef and onion together. My verison of shepards pie
  2. After meat is browned drain fat and add seasoning and gravy packet.
  3. After adding season & gravy follow instructions on gravy packet.
  4. Once meat is done turn to low and make potatoes feel free to take the time to make real potatoes i found that these work fine i always add a little milk because they come out a little to thick for my liking.
  5. While waitimg for water to boil grate ur cheddar chesse.
  6. Once potatoes are done start layering ur ingredients in appropriate size cassorole dish i ise corn u can use peas and carrot or corn peas and carrots.
  7. Top with cheddar chesse and put in 350 degree oven for about 20 mins so chesse is melted and everything heated through let cool for 5-10 mins serve and enjoy.

Obtain ingredients for manufacture My verison of shepards pie recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the proximate supermarket and in fact on the market. There are many kinds of My verison of shepards pie that are simple and quick to process into delicious dish. You can always practice this My verison of shepards pie recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook different foods on our website, we prepare various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive