Friday, March 26, 2021

Recipe: Tasty My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake

My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake.

My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake very diverse and have mind sense that unique. Few kinds of My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake recipes are also enough convenient to process and dont take long. Although not everybody likes My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake food, now several people are getting attached and like the sundry My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake foods available. This can be visible than the number of restaurants that supply My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake as one of the dishes. You can have My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake

  1. Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Apples◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
  2. You need 2 of large Granny Smith apples.
  3. Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
  4. You need pinch of salt.
  5. It's 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
  6. Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ cake◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
  7. It's 3 of large eggs.
  8. Prepare 1 cup of water.
  9. You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
  10. You need 16-1/2 ounces of spice cake mix, I used Duncan Hines brand.
  11. Prepare 3.4 ounce of package of French Vanilla instant pudding.
  12. Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆toppings◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
  13. It's 1 cup of carmel sauce normally used to dip apples in.
  14. You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆pan◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
  15. It's of deep 9x13 pan.

My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake step by step

  1. Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
  2. Peel and coarsely shred the apple. Mix with sugar and cinnamon set aside.
  3. Mix the cake mix with eggs, apple mixture, oil, and water. Pour into pan. Bake till done..
  4. Let cool and cover the top with the caramel sauce on top..
  5. Serve I hope you enjoy!.

Got ingredients for production My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and even on the market. There are many types of My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake that are simple and fast to process into delicious serving. You can always practice this My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook other foods on our website, we supply various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive